- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
Charlotte, N.C. -- Building on its valued customer program, Harris Teeter is offering shoppers a way to link coupons to the program's card.
Harris Teeter's e-VIC program now gives customers the opportunity to link valuable manufacturer coupons directly to their VIC card. When e-VIC members receive their e-VIC e-mail, they can browse the list of e-VIC coupons any time, and link the coupons by clicking the “Save it” icon on any of the displayed coupons.
The retailer said it frequently will add coupons to the initiative, allowing customers to save every time they shop.