- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Report: Small uptick in August sales
- Men’s Wearhouse closing tuxedo DC
- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
Houston -- ATM owner Cardtronics said Wednesday it has signed an agreement to provide ATM services to grocer Harris Teeter.
As part of the agreement, Cardtronics has initially installed 100 ATMs for Harris Teeter in Florida, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. Additionally, the agreement provides Cardtronics the exclusive right to install ATMs in new Harris Teeter stores, as well as to transition all existing non-bank branch cash machines at Harris Teeter stores to Cardtronics' ATMs, over time.