- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- The Three Rules of CRM: Automate, Automate, Automate
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
Miami -- Haagen Dazs and Gelosia are slated to open at The Palms at Town & Country, in Miami, in mid-November. Haagen Dazs will open a 960-sq.-ft. ice cream store, and Gelosia will open a 1,040-sq.-ft. location.
The Palms at Town & Country, owned by TIAA-CREF, being redeveloped by Flagler Development Group and managed by Jones Lang LaSalle Retail, is home to retailers such as Nordstrom Rack, Loehmann's, New York & Co., Marshall's, Men's Wearhouse, Publix and Shaq's 24 Hour Fitness.
When the renovation is completed, The Palms at Town & Country will include 700,000 sq. ft. of Mediterranean-themed mixed retail components and a 133,000-sq.-ft. Professional Arts Center.