- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- New retail, entertainment to open at The Palms at Town & Country
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
Miami -- Haagen Dazs and Gelosia are slated to open at The Palms at Town & Country, in Miami, in mid-November. Haagen Dazs will open a 960-sq.-ft. ice cream store, and Gelosia will open a 1,040-sq.-ft. location.
The Palms at Town & Country, owned by TIAA-CREF, being redeveloped by Flagler Development Group and managed by Jones Lang LaSalle Retail, is home to retailers such as Nordstrom Rack, Loehmann's, New York & Co., Marshall's, Men's Wearhouse, Publix and Shaq's 24 Hour Fitness.
When the renovation is completed, The Palms at Town & Country will include 700,000 sq. ft. of Mediterranean-themed mixed retail components and a 133,000-sq.-ft. Professional Arts Center.