- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
San Francisco -- Grosvenor Americas said it has appointed Steve O’Connell to the position of development manager in the company’s San Francisco headquarters office.
O’Connell will oversee the development process from property identification and purchase through design, entitlement, construction, leasing, and stabilization. He was previously with Swinerton Builders in San Francisco as a construction project manager on large urban mixed-use projects.