- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Ross Stores names chief merchandising officer Barbara Rentler as new CEO
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
Washington, D.C. -- Grosvenor Americas said Wednesday it has appointed Jonathan E. Carr to the position of development manager in the company’s Washington, D.C., office. He previously held the same title in Grosvenor Americas’ San Francisco office.
The company also announced that Michael Ward has been appointed to the position of VP in the company’s Calgary office. He previously served as VP for Grosvenor Americas in Washington, D.C.