- Top 10 countries for retail expansion
- CSA Editor’s Pick: Aeropostale’s Times Square Flagship
- J.C. Penney Co. to acquire Liz Claiborne brands for $268 million
- DDR announces new tenants at six former Borders locations
- Developers Diversified Realty and MasterCard Worldwide launch gift card in Puerto Rico
Atlanta -- Global Franchise Group said Wednesday it is expanding its Puerto Rican presence via a multi-unit operator.
A.M.A. Pretzels International opened two Great American Cookies stores in Puerto Rico -- in Plaza Carolina in Carolina, and Plaza Rio Hondo in Bayamon.
"Global Franchise Group is thrilled to have such outstanding multi-unit franchisees expand the Great American Cookies brand in Puerto Rico," said Global Franchise Group chief development officer John Barber.