- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Cybersecurity and HVAC: Are You Vulnerable?
Omaha, Neb. -- Apparel and home-décor retailer Gordmans said Tuesday it has appointed Geoffrey Ayoub as senior VP planning, allocation and analysis.
Ayoub joins Gordmans from EDCON, a South African-based retailer operating over 1,000 stores in multiple retail formats throughout five countries. At EDCON, he served as chief planning officer responsible for all aspects of merchandise planning, allocation, replenishment and merchandise analysis.
“[Ayoub’s] planning acumen will help drive Gordmans' continued expansion in both new and existing markets," said Jeff Gordman, president and CEO.
Ayoub has also served as senior VP business planning and integration with Home Shopping Network, and in several positions with J.C. Penney, the last of which was VP business process development.