- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Albertsons to acquire Safeway in $9.1 billion deal
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
Omaha, Neb. -- Midwestern department store retailer Gordmans said that it has named Roger Glenn as senior VP human resources.
Glenn joins Gordmans from Safeway, where he served as group VP for human resources and handled recruitment, employee relations, human resources planning and diversity.