- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
- Inland acquires Wedgewood Commons near Memphis
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
Knoxville, Tenn., Goody's Family Clothing Inc. on Monday named a former Limited Brands executive as its new CEO. Chuck Turlinski, who for the past three years was the CEO of The Limited Brands Inc., spent the past 10 years as a senior manager in various divisions of Limited. He will assume the new job on Feb. 14.