- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
Pittsburgh – GNC Holdings Inc. will use customer-centricity solutions from dunnhumbyUSA across all facets of its marketing to more effectively segment and engage with in-store and online customers. This will include personalized communications and offers to shoppers through both online and offline channels.
“Partnering with dunnhumbyUSA represents a significant investment in our direct marketing efforts to be as customized and relevant as possible to every customer on a more personalized level,” said Joseph M. Fortunato, chairman of the board, president and CEO of GNC. “The ability to completely understand our customers’ shopping patterns provides GNC the ability to target products and offers that each customer desires for their individual health and wellness needs, as well as complementary products that will add value to them achieving their individual goals. Our end goal is to maintain customers for life by providing them the best supplement brand and products in the world, developed by GNC’s unique product development and scientific affairs department.”
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.