- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Tim Hortons to open 300 U.S. stores by 2018
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
Pittsburgh -- GNC Holdings Inc. has named Carmine Fortino as executive VP business development. He most recently served as president of North American operations for Atrium Innovations Inc., a Canadian natural health products company. Fortino also previously held various management roles within Loblaw Companies Limited, including executive VP of Ontario operations, as well as executive positions with Zehrmart Limited, a grocery chain owned by Loblaw.
"Carmine is a great addition to the GNC senior management team,” said Joseph Fortunato, GNC's chairman, president & CEO. His background in multi-channel development across the health & wellness segment will enhance our approach to new market opportunities as we continue to implement GNC's proven growth strategy."