- Starbucks expands mobile payment options
- Orvis expands mobile strategy with apps powered by Digby
- Motorola Solutions unveils tablet built for enterprise users; first solutions focused on retail
- Parago launches first rebate app for iPhone, Android
- Cabela’s launches iPhone and Android rich apps powered by Digby
Pittsburgh -- GNC Holdings announced the release of its new iPhone application and introduction to Android Market. The application will follow GNC's successful entry into the smartphone marketplace with its March 2011 launch of the GNC iPhone application, which has received more than 100,000 downloads to date.
In addition to including even more mobile commerce features, the new app features health and wellness resources.