- Ross Stores names chief merchandising officer Barbara Rentler as new CEO
- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
- Roger Farah to retire from Ralph Lauren
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
Pittsburgh -- GNC Holdings announced that it has made three promotions in its merchandising, marketing and store operations functions. The company also announced that David P. Berg has resigned, effective this September, from his position as COO to pursue other interests.
Thomas Dowd, a 22-year GNC veteran, has been promoted from executive VP store operations and development to executive VP chief merchandising officer, and general manager.
Jeffrey Hennion has been promoted from executive VP chief branding officer to executive VP and CMO.
Darryl Green has been promoted from senior VP domestic franchising to senior VP domestic store operations.