- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
Columbus, Ohio -- Glimcher Realty Trust has announced the appointment and election of Victor Pildes as senior VP development. He will provide leadership in project management and design, strategic planning and overall direction for all new development and redevelopment activities.
With 25 years of development and project management experience, Pildes comes to Glimcher from Centrum Partners LLC, where he served as VP and consultant. He has also served in senior executive positions at Westfield and JMB/Urban Retail Properties Company.