- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- OfficeMax accelerates e-commerce innovation
Columbus, Ohio -- Glimcher Realty Trust announced Ward Kampf has been appointed from within to the role of SVP, strategic investments, charged with finding high-quality acquisition opportunities consistent with the company’s investment criteria. In the last 18 months, Glimcher has closed on five acquisitions.
Previously SVP, retail strategies, Kampf oversaw retail and leasing strategies for key developments and acquisitions. He joined the company in 2009.