- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
Lancaster, Pa. Giant Food Stores will open its latest convenience store concept, Giant To Go, in Lancaster County, Pa.
The 4,422-sq.-ft. store will be located at the Richmond Square retail development in Manheim Township.
The location is expected to open during the first three months of 2009.
The convenience format is a first for Giant.