- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
Nashville, Tenn. -- GBT Realty Corp. said Wednesday it has closed on the purchase of approximately 20 acres along Pooler Parkway in Pooler, Ga., for the development of the Village on Pooler Parkway. The development will consist of more than 143,000 sq. ft. when completed in the first quarter of 2014.
The project will be anchored by T.J.Maxx, Ross Dress for Less, Michael’s and PetSmart, all of which have executed leases to be a part of the center. In addition, leases have been signed with Rack Room Shoes, Moe's Southwest, Jersey Mikes and Palm Beach Tan.
The development also has building pads for freestanding buildings and outparcels. Panera Bread has a lease to locate in a freestanding building with a drive thru. This will be one of the first locations in the market for Panera's new freestanding prototypes.
In addition, Jalapeños and Aspen Dental have also executed leases to be on building pads within the center.