- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
Bossier City, La. -- Garrison Investment Group of New York City announced it has acquired Louisiana Boardwalk, a 562,520-sq.-ft. open-air, mixed-use development on the waterfront of Bossier City, La.
Garrison has retained outlet consultant EWB Development to lease and marketing the center as an outlet destination. The converted retail center will be relaunched as The Outlets at Louisiana Boardwalk.
Opened in 2005, the project is anchored by the only Bass Pro Shops within a 3 ½ hour drive and by Northwest Louisiana’s only IMAX theatre. A mix of outlet retail brands and soft goods retail stores, additional entertainment venues and several restaurants complement the anchors.
The development features approximately 69,000 sq. ft. of second-story office space and a Marriott Courtyard Hotel. The Margaritaville Hotel and Casino will open this summer, adding 400 hotel rooms to the center.
“Our focus and experience in retail re-development, and study of market trends has led us to the conclusion that outlet retail is the highest and best use for this exciting regional destination,” said Mitchell Salmon, SVP/director of Garrison Investment Group. “We are making a significant commitment of time and resources to that end.”