- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- President George W. Bush to give opening keynote at SPECS
- Destination Maternity, The Town Center of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, Va.
- JustFab, Glendale Galleria, Glendale, Calif.
- Helena Foulkes named president of CVS/pharmacy
New York City -- Frederick's of Hollywood said Wednesday it has named former Gap executive Don Jones as its president and COO. He will be charged with helping to revitalize the Frederick’s Hollywood brand on an international scale.
Jones, most recently a retail consultant, was senior VP of stores and operations for Gap, where led the rollout of the Gap Body line.