- Alliance Data signs long-term renewal agreement with The RoomPlace
- Blue Nile selects Alliance Data for private-label credit card program
- J.Jill teams with Alliance Data for private label credit-card services
- Stage Stores teams with Alliance for private-label credit card services
- California Supreme Court opens potential floodgate for lawsuits based on retailers’ collection of Zip codes
Dallas -- Loyalty and marketing solution-provider Alliance Data Systems Corp. announced Wednesday that it has signed a multi-year renewal agreement to continue providing the turnkey, marketing-driven private label credit card program for Gardner-White Furniture.
Gardner-White is a regional retailer of home furnishings, electronics, mattresses and accessories in the metro Detroit area.
“The Gardner-White credit card program is critical to enabling us to bring our customers greater levels of value and flexibility every day," said Barb Tronstein, VP and owner of Gardner-White.