- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- dd’s Discounts to open in downtown Portland, Oregon
- Uniqlo to enter Los Angeles market in September; announces five locations
- Plaza Hermosa adds state-of-the-art medical facility as part of improvements
San Jose, Calif. -- Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market on Wednesday celebrated the opening of its first locations in Northern California, in San Jose, and Danville.
The openings are the first of more than a dozen Fresh & Easy stores set to open early this year in Northern California. The chain, which opened its first stores in 2007, currently has 166 locations.