- Dick’s Q4 income jumps 30%; 34 stores on tap for 2011
- Neiman Marcus Q4 loss widens on debt-related expense as sales rise 11%
- Williams-Sonoma reports record earnings growth
- Coach Q3 profit boosted by strong sales in North America
- Target looks to top $100 billion sales mark boosted by Canada stores revenue
Memphis, Tenn. -- Discounter Fred's Inc. reported Tuesday that profit for the third quarter rose 16% to $9 million, compared with $7.8 million a year earlier.
Revenue increased 2% to $444.4 million from $435 million last year, missing Wall Street’s expected $446.5 million in revenue.
Same-store sales rose 1.5%.