- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- OfficeMax accelerates e-commerce innovation
Cincinnati -- FRCH Design Worldwide has named Tom Custer as VP, marketing and client development.
Custer is tasked with leading the company’s positioning in the marketplace, including its marketing and PR efforts. In addition, he will assist with new business development for FRCH and build a professional sales strategy for the company.
Prior to FRCH, Custer worked with Interbrand Design Forum in Dayton, Ohio, where he served as executive director, business development.