- Belk Keeps Eyes on Omnichannel Loyalty Prize
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- iInside webinar on retail traffic analytics set for Oct. 30
- Aeropostale will open in-store shops, freestanding stores in Mexico
New York -- Aeropostale announced that Emilia Fabricant will join the company as executive VP of the Aeropostale brand. She will be responsible for all aspects of design, merchandising and production for the brand.
On Aug. 17, Fabricant resigned as president of Bebe Stores, Prior to then, she served as president and chief merchandising officer of Charlotte Russe.