- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Report: Home Depot expands Redbeacon service
Atlanta -- Robert Nardelli, former Home Depot and Chrysler CEO, said Friday he is stepping down from his current post as CEO of firearms maker Freedom Group.
Nardelli held the Freedom Group post for just two months before deciding to depart.
He said in a statement Friday that it was a good time for him to focus on his investment and consulting company, XLR-8 LLC.
Freedom Group said it expects to name a permanent successor for Nardelli soon.