- Lowe’s scales back openings, closing 20 underperforming stores
- Lowe’s face backlash in wake of canceling ads on ‘All-American Muslim’ reality show
- Lowe's teams with Microsoft to improve customer service
- Lowe's execs unveil digital moves
- J.D. Powers: Ace Hardware ranks highest in home improvement stores survey
Mooresville, N.C. -- Lowe’s Companies announced that that Marise Kumar has joined the company as senior VP strategy and modeling. She joins Lowe’s with more than 25 years of experience in brand management, general management and executive leadership, serving most recently as chief customer experience officer and chief marketing officer for Best Buy.
Kumar is responsible for identifying opportunities that will positively impact the customer experience. She will work closely with leaders in Customer Experience and across the organization to ensure these opportunities are practical, financially valid and create a compelling experience for customers across all channels.