- Office Depot's global headquarters earns Energy Star certification
- Brazil’s Santa Lolla makes U.S. debut at Town Center at Boca Raton
- Tommy Bahama to open at Town Center at Boca Raton
- Soma Intimates to open at Town Center at Boca Raton
- Ulysse Nardin, Gold To Go, Piñon Grill, Betsey Johnson and Men’s Express open at Town Center at Boca Raton
Boca Raton, Fla. -- Town Center at Boca Raton, in Boca Raton, Fla., will celebrate the expansion and relocation of Forever 21 to its soon-to-be-completed Cafes at Boca. The 19,000-sq.-ft. upgraded store will offer upgrades and added offerings.
“With the relocation of our store at Town Center at Boca Raton, we are able to accommodate more brands and new concepts,” said Larry Meyer, Forever 21 executive VP.
The Cafes at Boca is Town Center at Boca Raton’s newly renovated dining space for shoppers on-the-go. With a contemporary modern design and a selection of new and popular restaurant choices, the gathering area combines natural light with state of-the-art technology and neutral-toned furnishings to create a “café look and feel.”
Town Center at Boca Raton features 220 stores, including Coach, Tiffany & Co., Bvlgari, Cartier, Ulysse Nardin, Michael Kors, Williams-Sonoma, Intermix, Pottery Barn, Ann Taylor, Louis Vuitton, Origins, Juicy Couture, Godiva Chocolatier, Tommy Bahama, abercrombie, anne fontaine and Tory Burch, as well as department stores Bloomingdale's, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue and Sears.