- Helena Foulkes named president of CVS/pharmacy
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
Salisbury, N.C. -- Food Lion announced it has selected Boston-based Mullen as its advertising agency of record. Mullen will be responsible for developing Food Lion's advertising campaigns and partnering with the company on integrated marketing initiatives in support of the Food Lion brand.
Mullen succeeds Ames Scullen O'Haire as the agency of record. The terms of the contract were not disclosed, and new creative and advertising could take effect as early as first quarter 2012.