- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
- Starbucks' new Teavana Fine Teas + Tea Bar format debuts in New York City
- Starbucks to expand evening alcohol sales; plans Oprah chai tea
- Another first for Starbucks: Store on a train
Alameda, Calif. — Later this summer, Five Guys Burgers and Fries will open a 1,781-sq.-ft. restaurant in Alameda South Shore Center, in Alameda, Calif., said Jamestown, a fund manager offering core and opportunistic property funds.