- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
New York City -- Global design consultancy Fitch today announced the opening of its first office in China. The new office will service Fitch’s existing clients such as Nokia and Dell, as well as new clients in the buoyant Chinese market.
Ian Bellhouse, managing director for SE Asia & Greater China, Fitch, will lead the new operations.