- Abercrombie & Fitch uses predictive analytics for design, pricing
- Abercrombie renews CEO’s contract despite dissent; to hire brand presidents
- Abercrombie & Fitch launches omni-channel spring campaign
- Engaged Capital nominates five board members for Abercrombie & Fitch
- Abercrombie & Fitch settles overtime suit
New York City -- Fitch North America said it was awarded branding and retail work from Buffalo Wild Wings, one of the fastest-growing restaurant chains in the nation.
In addition, Sports Authority has also signed on Fitch. And H&M appointed Fitch as the lead architect for the Southwest region, managing up to nine large outlets per year.