- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Uniqlo to enter Los Angeles market in September; announces five locations
- Plaza Hermosa adds state-of-the-art medical facility as part of improvements
- dd’s Discounts to open in downtown Portland, Oregon
Livermore, Calif. -- Paragon Outlets Livermore Valley, the first new outlet center to open in California since 2001, will hold its grand opening weekend celebration Nov. 8 through Nov 11.
Developed by Paragon Outlet Partners, a commercial real estate development firm headquartered in Baltimore, the $150 million, 543,000-sq.-ft. outlet center will feature 130 leading designer and top brand name stores.
"Paragon Outlets Livermore Valley is one of only five outlet centers that will open in the United States this year," said Paragon Outlet Partners principal Robert A. Brvenik.