- The Analytics Imperative: Breaking Down the Borders for Seamless Retailing in 2014
- Abercrombie & Fitch uses predictive analytics for design, pricing
- ShopperTrak signs footwear retailer Journeys as its 1,000th customer
- Tim Hortons to open 300 U.S. stores by 2018
- NRF: Spending on Father’s Day to top $12.5 billion
Pittsburgh -- First Insight, which provides predictive analytics generated from online consumer engagements, announced an agreement with The Limited. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
The First Insight solution uses online social engagement tools to gather real-time preference, pricing and sentiment data on new products. This information is filtered through First Insight’s predictive analytic models to determine which products present the greatest opportunity.