- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Handicapping healthcare reform’s impact on retailers
- Fast-fashion retailers slow down to engage with customers
San Jose, Calif. -- VeriFone Systems said Tuesday that The Finish Line is deploying VeriFone’s latest mobile checkout and multimedia-driven countertop payment solutions.
Following a successful trial, Finish Line is currently deploying VeriFone systems chainwide with the goal of having all 638 locations equipped by mid-November when the holiday buying season begins. Finish Line is deploying 1,600 of the countertop multimedia MX 915 systems and 3,200 PAYware Mobile Enterprise secure mobile card acceptance devices for the iPod touch.
“Using VeriFone’s mobile card acceptance solution for the iPod touch creates the ability to line bust at the cash register and assist with making a purchase,” said Terry Ledbetter, Finish Line senior VP and CIO. “Our mobile payment devices enable our associates to fully service our customers on the sales floor and avoid checkout lines. We are also able to line bust during busy times to further reduce customer frustration.”
Finish Line is completing a systemwide upgrade to the Micros Systems xStore POS and MICROS miStore mobile Point of Sale, which are designed to increase sales associate productivity and build strong customer loyalty, and the new media-enabled VeriFone MX 915 customer-facing payment acceptance solution. PAYware Mobile Enterprise integrates seamlessly with xStore.