- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
Indianapolis -- The Finish Line announced the re-launch of Finishline.com with an enhanced focus on the customer.
Finish Line collaborated with several industry innovators on the re-launch. Big Spaceship, a digital agency dedicated to creating connective experiences, products and platforms, and Demandware, a provider of cloud-based commerce solutions, have worked integrally with Finish Line’s digital and IT teams in the research, re-design and implementation of the site.
“We’ve simplified the look and feel for customers, while elevating the interactive experience for our premium brands and products,” said Chris Ladd, executive VP and chief digital officer for Finish Line. “Now when customers land on our site, they’ll see a shopping experience that’s simple, easy to use and puts product and the customer at the center of everything we do. We now have behind-the-scenes technology that provides accessible platforms across an assortment of digital channels from web, to mobile, tablet and in-store.”