- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Verizon, Mall of America, Bloomington, Minn.
- Prosper Insights predicts holiday winners and losers
Cincinnati, Federated Department Stores today named William P. McNamara as chairman and CEO of its Famous-Barr division, which operates 42 stores in five states.
Famous-Barr will be re-named Macy’s Midwest effective Feb. 1.
The new president and COO is Brian Keck, formerly May Dept. Stores’ senior VP for human resources. New chief McNamara was most recently vice chairman of May.
Effective Feb. 1, the division will retain 38 of the 42 locations, as well as assume responsibility for 38 Kaufmann’s stores and six Macy’s stores currently operated by Macy’s Central division.