- Highlights of Real Estate's Big Show
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Saks’ Chicago flagship to devote two floors to new in-store men’s format, The Fifth Man
- Investing In Neighborhood Retail, Chicago-Style
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
New York City, FAO Schwarz will open its first store within a store at Macy's in Chicago on Nov. 1. The 5,200-sq.-ft. shop at Macy's on State Street marks FAO Schwarz's return to Chicago after five years and the launch of the company’s new strategic expansion.
"Chicago is the perfect city for this expansion, and we're proud to be teamed up with Macy's,” said Ed Schmults, CEO for FAO Schwarz. “With the solid overlap between our customers, we think our presence in Macy's benefits us both."
Macy's North, one of seven regionally based divisions of Macy's, will include the new toy store in the children’s department on the fifth floor.