- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Verizon, Mall of America, Bloomington, Minn.
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
Denver FAO Schwarz plans to open four in-shop stores within Macy's stores in Colorado by the end of October. Two of the stores will be in Denver (in Macy’s downtown store, and in its location at the Cherry Creek Shopping Center). The other two will be in the Colorado Springs area.
FAO Schwarz earlier this year announced plans to open toy stores in close to 700 Macy's during the next two years.