- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
- Five Key Takeaways from new Moody’s report, 'Brick-and-Mortar Continues to March Online'
- EMV Standard Combats Payment Card Fraud
- Starbucks to expand evening alcohol sales; plans Oprah chai tea
- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
Matthews, N.C. -- Family Dollar Stores has named Trey Johnson to the newly created position of senior VP – food.
Johnson comes to Family Dollar from Sears Holdings where he created a limited assortment food concept for K-Mart. He also led the development of Wal-Mart’s Marketside format as its chief merchandising officer.