- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Matthews, N.C. -- Family Dollar Stores said Friday it has named Colin McGinnis as SVP store operations support, store development and procurement. He will report to Barry Sullivan, EVP store operations.
McGinnis joined Family Dollar in August of 2004 as a regional VP and, in 2006, he was named VP store operations support and process improvement. Most recently, he added additional responsibility for store services, procurement and store development.