- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- D.C. Council upholds mayor's veto of 'living wage' bill
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
Matthews, N.C., Family Dollar Stores authorized an additional $300 million stock buy-back program. “We continue to believe that our stock is an attractive investment and that our share repurchase program builds value for shareholders, “ said Howard Levine, chairman and CEO.