- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- New federal regulation of retail gift cards
- Let the converged retailing evolution begin
- Location, location, location: Issues that arise with leases in unique places
- Navy Exchange selects QuantiSense for retail analytics, business intelligence
New York -- Washington, D.C. ranks as the nation’s hottest retail market, followed by Greater New York City, a leading developer told Chain Store Age in an exclusive video interview.
To see the interview with Inland Real Estate Group vice chairman Joe Cosenza, click here.