- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday 2013 — Shopper Social Sentiment
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- CashStar Retailer Roundtable puts m-commerce and digital gift cards in spotlight
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- SAP uses social sentiment to analyze back-to-school shopping
New York -- The sales figures are in for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but the numbers don’t tell the whole story. Using a sophisticated social media analytics platform, SAP tracked consumer sentiment on these critical shopping days via Facebook, Twitter and 165 million other sites across the social web to identify patterns and uncover revealing shopper insights.
View SAP’s sentiment-tracking infographic here.