- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- OfficeMax accelerates e-commerce innovation
Essex, Vt. -- EWB Development announced the appointment of Daniel J. Cochran as a new partner and the head of the new Tenant Representation division at EWB.
Cochran’s 25-year retail and outlet background includes Phillips Van Heusen – where he was SVP of real estate and legal – and Coach, where he served as SVP of real estate and construction.
As a partner at EWB Development, Cochran will head the new division dedicated to Tenant Representation, and will be involved in strategic consultation, site selection and evaluation, leasing, management and development.