- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Dublin, Calif. -- Epicor Software Corp. said Thursday it has acquired Internet AutoParts, a provider of business-to-business e-commerce solutions for automotive replacement parts distributors, jobbers and vehicle repair businesses.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
“IAP is a perfect complement to our growing range of powerful product research, estimating and sourcing solutions,” said Pervez Qureshi, president and CEO of Epicor. “The IAP platform is a leader in the industry in terms of total connected distributors and service dealers, daily transactions, transaction size and the number of integrated shop management systems.”