- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Let the converged retailing evolution begin
- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
- Location, location, location: Issues that arise with leases in unique places
- Fast-fashion retailers slow down to engage with customers
Irvine, Calif. – European private label fashion brand is entering the U.S. e-commerce arena with the launch of a new office and website in the U.S. The site will offer leather goods, handbags and accessories at up to an 80% discount.
Eastside specializes in having fashion and design professionals analyze the market and then select materials and trends to create private-label goods and accessories.