- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
Peterborough, N.H. -- Eastern Mountain Sports said Tuesday it has launched its first customer rewards program; effective Sept. 1, the outdoor retailer debuted the EMS Rewards which allows customers to earn points on purchases.
Using the Smart Button loyalty platform, the paperless EMS Rewards program has no key fobs or cards to carry. Customers can create accounts at any retail store and online at Rewards.EMS.com. There are no limits to the number of points a customer can earn during each six-month period; rewards will be totaled in March and September, and customers will be notified via email when their rewards certificates are eligible to be claimed or redeemed.