- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
Canton, Mass. -- Dunkin' Donuts said Monday it has signed a multi-unit store development agreement with existing franchisee Sizzling Donuts to open seven new restaurants in northern Utah.
The first restaurant is slated to open in 2013, with the remainder by 2020.
In 2012, Sizzling Platter formed the subsidiary Sizzling Donuts and signed multi-unit franchise agreements to develop 36 new restaurants throughout Salt Lake City, Denver, and El Paso, Texas, over the next several years. Sizzling Donuts currently operates five Dunkin' Donuts restaurants in El Paso and two more are currently under construction in the El Paso area. The group plans to open a total of eight additional units by the end of this year.