- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
Canton, Mass. -- Dunkin' Donuts announced the signing of a multi-unit store development agreement with existing franchise group Travel Mart for seven new restaurants in La Crosse and Eau Claire, Wis.
The first restaurant is planned to open in 2014 and the remainder by 2020.
C-store operator Travel Mart currently has 10 area convenience stores as well as six Dunkin’ Donuts in Wisconsin. The group previously committed to open an additional seven Dunkin’ Donuts and, with the just-announced seven, will operate a total of 20 by 2020.