- Dunkin’ Donuts to open 86 new units in nation’s capital by 2020
- Dunkin’ Donuts signs agreements for 12 new units in Tampa
- Dunkin’ Donuts announces agreement for 16 new locations across Florida
- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand West
- Dunkin’ Donuts to open 500 stores in India via franchise with local partner
Canton, Mass. -- Dunkin' Donuts announced Monday that it has signed a franchisee agreement to expand the brand's presence in Germany.
The new franchisee group, consisting of local businessmen Sadi Sanlav and Mo Rahimi, plans to develop at least 15 new Dunkin' Donuts restaurants in the Frankfurt, Rhine-Main area of Germany over the next five years.
Dunkin' Donuts currently has more than 30 locations across Germany, concentrated in the Berlin and Nordrhein-Westfalen metropolitan areas. With the new franchisee agreement, the total number of Dunkin' Donuts restaurants in Germany will rise to nearly 50 locations in the coming years.